As an enthusiastic gameplay programmer, I am known for my passion for creating games that others can enjoy. With a strong knowledge of C++ and the Unreal Engine, I am eager to start working for an internship at an actual company.
Currently, I am in the third year of my bachelor’s degree in Creative Media and Game Technologies at the Breda University of Applied Sciences (BUAS) as a gameplay programmer.
I am looking for an internship for September 2023 and February 2024. I expect to be done with my education in July 2024.
- Proficiency in C++
- Proficiency in the Unreal Engine
- Stress resilient
- Working in teams of over 20 people
- Rapid iterative prototyping
- Great problem-solving skills
- CPU and GPU optimizations
- Custom C++ Engines
- Unreal Engine 4 & 5
- PS 4 & 5